- BCBA license
- Proficiency in various assessment methods
- Strong communication & written skills
- Strong management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Help train the R/BT's in data collection and the implementation of the Treatment Plan
- Conduct parent training sessions and quarterly meetings with the client's parents and therapy team
- Collaborate with other BCBA's and R/BT's and leadership
- Experience working with children and young adults with disabilities
- Dedicated and passionate about improving their lives
- Creative and motivated
- Willing to learn and grow in your knowledge
- Easy going and coolheaded, able to handle difficult situations and work under pressure
Small agency = more hands-on support
Get 1:1 help from experienced colleagues, from training to troubleshooting. Ambitions always makes you feel supported and appreciated.
Choose your own hours to fit your life, whether that means part-time or full-time. You have complete control over your schedule.
There is always room for growth within Ambitions, whether it’s becoming a registered BT, moving up to senior positions, or more.
Our competitive compensation includes a 401k and health insurance. BTs receive a bonus once they complete the R/BT course.
No billing worries
Our admins take the burden of billing off your hands so you can focus on what you do best: working with kids.
Earn continuing education credits
We offer CEU credits to help you sharpen your skills and keep your credentials up to date.
Dedicated modern offices
Write your reports in a modern office location that includes a conference room, comfortable lounge area, stocked kitchenette, and separate desks for privacy.
The values at the heart of it all
Our transparent communication ensures families are comfortable asking questions—and helps us build strong relationships that support the therapy process.
Families that come to us have enough on their plates already. We make their lives easier by simplifying everything we can, from scheduling to insurance and beyond.
We're there for families in every way possible. Our full suite of services includes everything from help getting a diagnosis to parent/family training and even community integration.
Everything we do is for one ultimate goal: helping kids and their families thrive. Our empathy and compassion shine through in every decision, process, and client interaction.